A Massachusetts notary is a person or proven integrity appointed by the Secretary of State for a four-year term to serve the public as an impartial witness to the signing of important documents. The notary’s seal and official signature on a document proves that the notary is commissioned by the Secretary of State to perform such notarial acts and has identified the signers properly.
You May Also Like These Articles
- International Shipping to Zimbabwe
- International Shipping from Lowell, MA to Kenya
- International Shipping to Accra, Ghana with DHL Express
- International Shipping to Casablanca, Morocco with Neighborhood Parcel
- International Shipping to Monrovia, Liberia with DHL Express
- Arabic Translation In Lowell MA