An apostille is a form of authentication for official documents that are going to be used in a foreign country. The apostille is a seal or stamp that is placed on the document by a designated authority, such as a Secretary of State, and it verifies that the document is genuine and has been issued by a qualified official.
You May Also Like These Articles
- Department Of State Legalization Services
- Apostille Certification for Overseas Marriage Certificates
- International Shipping to Zimbabwe
- International Shipping from Lowell, MA to Kenya
- International Shipping to Accra, Ghana with FedEx
- International Shipping to Casablanca, Morocco with Neighborhood Parcel