Do you need an Apostille service from the State of Massachusetts? Your legal documents are often in need of notary and apostille to be authenticated for use outside the United States. Our company can help! There are currently over 100 countries that are members of the Hague Apostille Convention. So make sure that the requesting authority is part of this convention.
We can authenticate documents issued from or notarized in all 14 Counties in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts like Middlesex, Worcester, Essex, Suffolk, and Norfolk. We proudly serve these metro areas: Andover, Burlington, Tewksbury, Lowell, Dracut, Billerica, Lawrence, Methuen, Haverhill, Peabody, Saugus, Wilmington, and Woburn MA in addition to these large metro areas: Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, and Cambridge.
Hamid Thomassi | Lowell MAI searched left and right for someone to help me translate, notarize and Apostille my Arabic documents, this company was a God’s sent! They save my life! I needed everything sent back to the U.S Government in two weeks and they delivered all my documents in less than 5 business days! I highly recommend them for all Apostille Services.
Best Apostille Service In Massachusetts
Documents we receive are:
- Birth Certificates: Either from a foreign country or the original from Massachusetts.
- Death Certificates.
- Marriage Certificates.
- Divorce Decree.
- Single Status Affidavit.
- Criminal Background Checks (Local Police, Sheriff, Department of Justice)
- Diploma & Transcripts (Middle, High School, College, & University)
- Corporate Documents (Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Free Sale, Invoices, Statement of Information, etc..)
- Power of Attorney.
- Copy of Driver License or Passport.