How do I apostille my US birth certificate in Lowell Massachusetts?
In order to apostille your certificate, you must mail in the original or a certified copy issued by the County Clerk or State to our office for processing. Massachusetts Birth certificates can only be authenticated from the State of issue. Our office will help you get the Apostille completed in a fast and affordable manner. Unlike others, we have been a locally owned and operated business since 2007 and have a brick-and-mortar location near Lowell MA.
How To Apostille Massachusetts Vital Records
Did you know that an apostille is a document used in international law that is issued by a government in accordance with the Hague Convention of 1961 and that certifies that a notary public has signed another document? If the country of intended use does not participate in the Hague Convention, documents being sent to that country can be “authenticated” or “certified”.
The Office of the Secretary of State provides apostille and authentication services to U.S. citizens and foreign nationals on documents that will be used overseas.
Massachusetts consumers both domestically and internationally can trust Neighborhood Parcel to obtain their document’s apostille certification. We make it easy to obtain your document’s apostille certification often within 24 Hrs. Apostilles are done through most U.S. secretary of state and department of state buildings. In some cases, apostilles require certification, translation, and notarization.
Learn More About To Apostille Birth Certificates
We specialize in the service of notary, translation, and apostille documents. We can also print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, and process the apostille at the Secretary of State where the notary is registered. We process apostilles every day rain or shine, often the same day in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Call us today to get started: 978-851-0199.
- Processing time: 1 to 10 Business days depending on the speed you select.
- Same-day Apostille service for orders received by 11:00 AM.
- Service fee from $129.95 per apostille, volume discount available.
- Includes all government fees.
- Domestic shipping or pick-up options are available.
- International shipping from $75 with DHL.
- We will process an apostille for your scanned or photocopied documents.
- State Department Authentication service available.
Need to apostille a document issued in Massachusetts?
Guidelines to apostille Massachusetts documents
- Massachusetts birth certificate.
- Notarized documents.
- Massachusetts marriage certificate.
- Officially certified copies of Massachusetts Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates.
- Massachusetts divorce decree.
- Massachusetts death certificate.
- Massachusetts academic documents.
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements.
- Officially certified copies of Massachusetts Court documents and/or court official’s notarization.