Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://lowellbusiness.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect:
- The personal information you provide to us, such as your name, email address, and telephone number.
- Information about your device, including IP address, browser type, and device type.
- Information about your use of our website, including pages visited and interactions with our services.
Use of Information:
- We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services.
- To contact you with information about our services or offers that may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To analyze the use of our website and services.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties except as required by law or in accordance with this policy.
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who work on our behalf to provide services and support our website and services. These service providers are not allowed to use your personal information for any other purpose.
- We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- We regularly review and update our security measures to ensure that your personal information is protected.
- You have the right to request access to, correct, or delete the personal information that we hold about you.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of the United States.