I was looking to apostille my birth certificate for a Visa application overseas, it was hard to find a reliable apostille service in the Lowell MA area. Luckily my school teacher has used Neighborhood Parcel before for similar service and I was glad he recommended them. I called 978-851-0199 and spoke to the staff who was very friendly and walked me through the entire process. I thought the apostille will cost me an arm and leg but I was pleasantly surprised that it was under 100 bucks!
Birth Certificate Apostille Service
If you plan on submitting your birth certificate overseas, chances are you will need an apostille service to legalize the document so it will be accepted overseas. The destination country must be part of the La Hague Convention. If you were born in Massachusetts then you should hire Massachusettsapostilleservices.com t help you with this process. Otherwise, you can visit hiremobilenotary.com and request that they apostille your birth certificate using their service agents in the 50 states.
Apostille Of International Birth Certificates
If you were born overseas and not in America, you can still apostille your birth certificate or marriage certificate through a Notary Public. You must call 978-851-0199 or book an appointment online AND bring your original birth certificate. A notary public will be able to complete the apostille for you within 1 to 15 business days.
If you are busy and cannot visit the office in Tewksbury MA, you can always mail your documents to our office via FedEx or UPS, we can complete the process remotely and mail you the documents back upon completion. This process is proven to be fast, reliable, and cost-effective for residents outside New England.
How Do I Apostille My Birth Certificate
The process of apostilling a birth certificate using apostilledepot.com typically involves the following steps:
- Gather the necessary documents: In order to apostille a birth certificate, you will need to provide a copy of the original birth certificate, along with any other required documents, such as a government-issued ID.
- Visit the apostilledepot.com website: Once you have the necessary documents, you will need to visit the apostilledepot.com website and navigate to the “Apostille Services” section.
- Submit your documents: Next, you will need to submit your documents for processing by filling out an order form and uploading copies of your documents.
- Pay the apostille fee: Once your order form and documents have been submitted, you will be prompted to pay the apostille fee using a credit card or another accepted form of payment.
- Wait for your apostilled document: After your documents have been submitted, apostilledepot.com will process your request. You will receive your apostilled birth certificate, via email, which generally takes around 2 to 3 days for delivery.
Please note that the processing time of your document depends on the state you are getting it from and the type of apostille service, the process may vary from different states. Please check apostilledepot.com for specific information about the process in your state and make sure you have the correct address and information before submitting the order.