A Notary Public is an essential but frequently disregarded service that is readily available at Neighborhood Parcel. We are honored to provide this service to the people of Lowell, Massachusetts. Notary Publics are in charge of witnessing signatures on documents and confirming the signer’s identity. Legal documents, such as those involving real estate transactions, powers of attorney, and loan documents, frequently call for this service. Any document that needs a notarized signature can be helped with by our notary public, who are skilled and certified professionals.
At Neighborhood Parcel, we understand the importance of convenience and accessibility when it comes to notary services. That’s why we provide notary services during normal business hours, so you can have your documents notarized when it’s most convenient for you. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will be happy to assist you in any way that we can.
We also provide mobile notary service for your convenience, we will come to you to notarize your documents at your location. Whether you’re at the home, office, or on the road, we will be there to serve you.
In addition to notary services, Neighborhood Parcel also offers a variety of other shipping and printing services, including FedEx shipping, UPS shipping, DHL shipping, and more. So, whether you need to send a package, print documents, or have a document notarized, we’ve got you covered.
We believe in offering our customers the highest level of service and convenience, which is why we pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for notary services in Lowell, MA. If you have any questions or need assistance with notary services, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to help.
Notary Public In Lowell MA
In Massachusetts, a Notary Public is authorized to process a wide variety of legal and financial documents. Some of the most common types of documents that require notarization include:
- Real estate documents: This includes deeds, mortgages, and other documents related to the purchase or sale of real estate.
- Power of attorney documents: This includes documents that appoint someone else to act on your behalf, such as a health care proxy or a financial power of attorney.
- Affidavits: This includes sworn statements that can be used in legal proceedings.
- Wills and trusts: These are legal documents that dictate how a person’s assets will be distributed after their death.
- Loan documents: This includes documents related to loans, such as promissory notes and loan applications.
- Business documents: This includes documents related to business formation and operation, such as articles of incorporation and bylaws.
- Immigration documents: This includes documents related to immigration, such as applications for naturalization and green cards.
- Educational documents: This includes transcripts, diplomas, and other documents related to education.
It is important to note that Notary Publics are not authorized to provide legal advice, they can only notarize the signature of the person signing the document. It is advisable to seek legal counsel if you have questions about the content of a document before you sign it.
At Neighborhood Parcel, our experienced Notary Publics are trained to handle a wide variety of legal and financial documents and can assist you with any notary needs you may have. We understand that notarizing documents can be a confusing and stressful process, that’s why our friendly staff is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service and assistance to make the process as smooth as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.